Tim Conrardy: synthesizers, guitar, bass, percussion, multi - media
sound engineer CONTACT:(408)241-1352
Objective: position in music media as
midi/sound technician with opportunities for composition for film and
multi-media productions, such as cd-roms, computer animations, and
experience and projects :
1. Three years at De Anza college as electronic music tutor for
classes taught by Dr. Allen Strange (now at San Jose State)
instruction and use of Roland 100 modular system ,Arp odyssey, and
classic tape techniques. other instruments used was a EMS synthi AKS,
and EML 500/200 synthesizers. Took private lessons from Allen Strange
learning the Buchala system.Also produced two soundtracks for film.
2. Sound programming for the DX-7 with a company started from Drapers
music called Sound Connections.(334 California Ave., Palo Alto,CA)
worked with Tom Coster jr. and others on a rom cartridge of 128
sounds for the dx-7. It had good reviews in Keyboard magazine(july,1986)
3. Recorded with William Witchman on two cassette releases- Galaxy 3000
and Shangrilla.performed on synthesizers and guitars.(California Marketing)
music style- -- new age
4. Recorded and performed with Mark Moore with his cd release; Eclectic
Persuasions.(1989) used sequencing and sampling techniques. Yamaha
cx5m music computer was used for sound editing and sequencing.
(Jazone studio in Palo Alto) Music style --progressive rock(yes,
5. Worked on two cassette projects of classical music interpretations;
the Bach project and Palistrina and friends.(1991) the scores were
step inputed one note at a time into the yamaha cx5m,voiced, orchestrated
and recorded to stereo. percussion was also added to the mix.
6. Recorded with Tajalli ( William Wichman) on his first release for
investments in nature ; The Luminous Rain Forest(1994). Used midi stack
of Yamaha dx7, Ensoniq esq-1,and Casio midi keybrd. to create layers. Also
performed on bass and guitars. Music style --new age.
7. Became sound engineer for I N production studio(Investments in Nature)
learned and maintained Alesis adat 8 track digital system and Ensoniq TS-12
8. Recorded two cd projects collaborating with Tajalli on the I N
label; Indigina , which used the ts-12 as main instrument, along
with guitars, and percussion. and Maganda which the main parts were
sequenced at home and recorded to dat, then brought back to the
studio to add acoustic instruments.(1995) music style---world music
9. Mastering engineer for Boom (Tajalli and Pow) I N music
10. Mastering engineer for future releases ; The I N music sampler, and
Symphony for a Blue Planet. I N music .(dats are ready for release ).
11. Compositions done for Reading Genius program (Ed Stracher)
style----progressive pop. licensed from I N music.
12. Composed 23 short pieces for cd-rom ;SCSI Vision for Milex-Bus Logic
using Steinberg Cubase on an Atari TT030. computer. Licensed by I N music.1997
13. Recorded and engineered project with Eddie Gale/Water Cave Blue cd
released on the I N label. Performed on guitars, percussion and sythisizers.
Music style--smooth jazz.1998
14. Recorded several Cassette projects using Algorithmic and sequencing
programs on Atari Computers. (Cubase, M, Music Mouse, Ludwig,Editrack, Tunesmith).
15.Created TIMS ATARI MIDI WORLD web site. Contacted original programmers and companies
for Freeware releases of former Atari Midi software to be made avilable on the site
with screen shots, tutorials, and other resources.1999
16.Creator and moderator of the Atari-Midi Mailing list.
17.TIMS ATARI MIDI WORLD web site reviewed in SOUND and SOUND magizine (UK) and June,2000 edition
of Key Board magizine.
Yamaha Dx-7/TX-7/Tq5/Psr510/Rx11/Cs-5 analog/Dd5 drums/TXP1 piano Module/ Qx5 seq. /Fb01/
Cx5m computer with fm module.
Roland 100 system, Juno 106,Tr 505, D-50 / D-110 /MT-32 Korg M1/Ds-110
drum machine.Ensoniq Ts-12 ESQ-1/ Mirage sampler/ Siel expander 80/
Eml 500/200 analog/ Oberhiem Ob-8/
Computers: Yamaha cx5m music computer, / Atari TT-030/ Mega Ste/520St/
Applications:Cubase Score/Notator/ Master Tracks pro/M/Music Mouse/Tunesmith,
Band-in-a box and more.
Pc running window 95/ Applications:Cakewalk/Soundforge/KeyKit/FreeStyle/Vienna/
Seq303/SimSynth/Sound Lib and more.
Recorders : Teac 3340-s 4 channel analog / Alesis Adat digital / various
dat recorders. otari eight channel analog. / various mixers and sound